Thursday, April 18, 2013

Direct Selling Opportunities from Top Companies

,
image not mine

Are you jobless and in search for income opportunities such as business with less or no cash out investment? Here’s the answer to your search. Listed below are top companies in the country that offer opportunities to sell at zero or minimal cash investment. This would truly be of help even if you’re still studying.

Avon Philippines
A company with more than 6 million representatives worldwide that gains above 25% commission for selling products. The great thing about being connected with this company is that they provide marketing, sales and personality tips and training that will truly be of help in the industry. To apply for this company visit their website or go to the nearest Avon beauty center in your area. An Avon assistant will guide you throughout the application process.

Natasha Philippines
A wholly Filipino-owned company that produced local brand of clothing, shoes and bags to the market. There are more than 150,000 dealers here and abroad who is trained in effective product marketing and is already enjoying their earning more than what they expect.
Just like the previous company that I mentioned earlier, Natasha Philippines interested applicants can apply in any Natasha outlet near your area.

FERN Inc.
Filipino Entrepreneurs and Resources Network Inc. or FERN Inc. Is a supplier of high quality vitamin supplements that are sourced from Switzerland. Aside from accepting direct sellers FERN Inc. Also encourages members to buy a franchise.
Interested individuals to be part of this company may visit their official website and register by following steps indicated or may contact directly the sales representative.



15 comments to “Direct Selling Opportunities from Top Companies ”

  • April 19, 2013 at 4:32 PM

    I used to be an Avon agent when I was in college, it was fun! Following you through GFC here sis, hope you can follow back at any of my site that you are not follower yet. Thanks much!

    delete
  • April 19, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    Unknown says:

    i am never good in direct selling. i wish i have the skill.:)

    delete
  • April 19, 2013 at 4:55 PM

    All those 3 mentioned above, my mom is a dealer and sells those products back in the PI

    http://fitnesszdanceandme.com/2013/04/my-smoothies/

    delete
  • April 19, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    Claire says:

    I think these direct selling companies really provides job opportunity for all.

    delete
  • April 19, 2013 at 8:41 PM

    I used to be an Avon dealer when I was in the philippines. and I also a triump dealer so i get discount. This kind of sideline hobby or work do really pays off if you put an effort and have a good PR in dealing your client.

    delete
  • April 20, 2013 at 5:54 AM
    Prettymom says:

    i used to be a avon agent when i was in college, now it's younger sister who is an avon and natasha agent

    delete
  • April 21, 2013 at 3:16 PM
    Bless says:

    I remember when I was still in the Philippines I used to do direct selling with avon, boardwalk, and natasha. Even when we were in Georgia I also did avon. It was a great experience and really helped financially.

    delete
  • April 22, 2013 at 5:15 AM
    SarahG says:

    Hi, i agree Avon and Natasha naging dealer din ako niyan before during my college days, but to be able to succeed, kailangan ng focus and determination na umangat sa pagka agent.

    delete
  • April 30, 2013 at 6:01 AM
    Anonymous says:

    I have never been good at selling stuff from these direct selling companies because I end up buying more than selling :D Also, I'm poor at collecting money from those who got the items :/ But countless success stories - and many of them are my friends - really show that direct selling is a lucrative business that anyone can try to earn some extra cash :)

    delete
  • May 1, 2013 at 8:00 AM
    Raine Pal says:

    When I was still in college I am in this kind of selling. As a Marketing Student we need to practice our skills in selling our products. Now that I am a Marketing Graduate I use my skills in making product reviews, and some of those skills and styles I learned it in Direct Selling.

    delete
  • May 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM

    I always wondered where would be the best place to sell through

    delete
  • May 2, 2013 at 7:50 PM
    Franc says:

    I think avon has proven over the years that irect selling can be an excellent source of income especially for ladies.

    delete
  • May 4, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    Unknown says:

    i am currently involve in a business same like this but shelled out a money. good thing it is, continuously growing. :)

    delete
  • May 4, 2013 at 10:40 PM

    I know one friend who has gone to places and has become really successful because of Natasha!

    delete
  • May 7, 2013 at 2:49 AM
    Unknown says:

    Nice post, sis. I like Avon products, actually. They've been around for years! I'd root for them when it comes to DS and MLM.

    delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by . . .

Hope you can find time to visit on my other page:

www.workingmama.info
www.mumangels.info
www.iamvincecrispaul.com
www.foodsandplaces.info
www.sceneriesandmemories.blogspot.com

Followers